All parents and guardians can pay school fees and submit forms online. Families living in Airdrie, Cochrane and Chestermere cannot pay transportation fees online; and CCSD does not store or keep your credit information. All fee transactions paid online are processed by a third party (Moneris).
If you have any questions about using the online fee payment system, please email email@example.com.
- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- Cheques are made payable to the school.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Notre Dame High School - School Fees
Business Manager: Mr. Ryan Macfie
Accounts Clerk: Ms. Patricia Rocca
Hours of operation:
- For Students
Monday to Friday: 8:30 — 9:00 AM, 11:20 — 11:50 PM, 2:15 — 2:45 PM
- For Parents
Monday to Thursday: 8:15 AM — 3:30 PM
Payment of Fees
If you have not already done so, please click here to pay school course fees and/or team sport fees online. Follow prompts. For information on how to set up an Online Fee Payment Account, please see the attachment below.
- Create Account Instructions
- Cheques and Cash - Please bring cheque or cash in person with the invoice to the Business Office.